Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grab & Go with Panos


We did not go for foods in restaurants or cafes only in Belguim ... Sometimes, we needed to grab and go before we missed the train. One shop that we dropped in was 'Panos'.







Panos was a kind of fast food chain selling hot pastry, fresh sandwiches, hot sandwiches, pizza, cookies, and so on ... It helped me while I was waiting for train at Gare du Midi Zuidstation. It's a kind of express food (or budget food I can say so) since we could get it in very reasonable price, large portions ...





This was fresh chicken salad in Baguette ... It was freshly made since customers are able to select the filling to fit with each type of bread. After finishing preparing, it was packed in plastic sheet and put in paper back ...










This was also chicken BBQ in Panini Bread Type --- This one was the hot one since it was grilled immediately after you ordered ... a little waiting worth to get for hot bread ... Hot panini was laid on paper tray and put into paper bag -- See the big chunk of chicken ??? It's was great even it was a little too spicy for me !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh that Chicken barbecue panini was delicioussss!!
I miss it!

LoLo The Food Blogger said...

Yes, it really helped me the time when we waited for the train back to Paris !!!
I'm a chicken eater then I will be crazy for the delicious chicken ...