Friday, January 30, 2009

Breakfast at Suvarnmabhumi Airport


This is the first starting meal of my trip to Hong Kong ... Actually this trip should be in December 2008 but with a little problem of Thailand Political Issue -- The Airport was closed !!! Therefore, after checking the free dates from work, here it is the first day of my Hong Kong Trip ...

Since the trip was started early morning and I have enough time to enjoy a meal (I mean proper meal) ... Here it is ... an American Breakfast at King Power managed shop at a kind of kiosk island type area (just opposite Ferragamo Shop).


Two fried eggs with Ham, Bacon, Sausages plus coffee, orange juice, fruit, and toast (with butter & jam) ... Okay, this was I looked for recently as breakfast ...

Can't help since breakfast is the most important meal of the day !!!

No comments: