Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mango Sago - a grasp & go dessert of Hong Kong

I mentioned about Gaai Bin Gong once -- it's a street side store in Hong Kong ... it includes some fried products and also fruit juice ...

Read : Gaai Bin Gong where the Hong Kong Traditional Snack are
Read : Fruit Juice Hong Kong Street Food

Again, I have to admit that I'm not a kind of fruit juice drinker myself ... and also be a mango rejector !!! However, I can't help collect this information into my blog ... it's about Mango Juice ... or what called 'Mango Sago' -- a famous grasp & go dessert ... Traditional Hong Kong Style !!!

Normally sago means tiny translucent tapioca pearls served with shaved ice and fresh fruit full with variety of options such as strawberry, mango, kiwi, lychee, cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew -- and you can order with our without coconut milk.













Many brand of mango sago ... also many style of mango sago available here in Hong Kong ... but this is the kiosk that I would like to show you in-depth ... street kiosk at the corner of Lock Road, Kowloon ... no brand, no seat, just simply grasp & go, and everything are ready in fountain machine ... someone said to me that this kiosk has mango sago which was more yummy and lighter than the big brands !!! Anyway, taste it yourself ... it's personal preference !!!










No comments: