Thursday, March 27, 2008

Osaka : Sushi (Toro) in Kuromon Market


Another following to Maki's Magic Restaurant ... I went out to Kuromon Market to see local fresh foods, again follow what I saw in TV programme. I was very lucky that day to find this shop ... It is a shop selling fresh Tuna (Maguro). Luckier that I found out that this is a shop that Maki's Magic Restaurant recommended. There was a picture of Mizuno Maki and Shop owner in TV programme on the fridge cabinet.

This shop is a family run shop in small room with 3 small tables (enough 8 seats). What we ordered was Makuro marinated in Choyu ontop of rice -- top with seaweed & white sesame.

The service was very nice. Even they could not speak English, they kept asking us whether we are okay ... The most important thing was that shop owner came to us and put one piece of Tuna on each dish. At first, we wonder what it is .... It's a Chutoro (fatty part of the tuna, found in the belly portion of the fish) ...

Wow, as of now I still remember the taste of it ... it was literally melt in my mouth !!!
This is the best sushi I've ever had ...

No comments: