Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Live Life Light with Coca-Cola Light


I don't know why but every time I am in abroad, I always feel that Coca-Cola Light in other countries taste better than Coke Light in Thailand ?!?!? Even now Coke Thailand launched new version of low calories (Coke Zero), it does not give me any better towards it ... Therefore, Coke Light is what I had as a good morning drink for me at Singapore (after coffee of course) !!!

Here in Singapore, you might find this is normal but I like not only a taste of it but also what is written on the can "Livelifelight" -- It's short and precisely understandable ...

During my walking & drinking of this Coke Light, I suddenly saw a big pile of Coca-Cola Bottle as Christmas Tree on Orchard Road -- Oh, it could be a destiny ... Anyway, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone -- May your wish comes true and having a happy life !!!


No comments: